Protect your nest in the event of job loss, a disability, critical illness or a sudden death and ensure your family has financial peace of mind in challenging times.
In the event of a critical illness diagnosis, disability or a sudden death, loan insurance is there to help keep your finances secure, so you and your family can focus on what matters.
Line of credit insurance
Line of credit insurance helps protect your financial health if you’re unable to pay your minimum payments due to a disability. Your outstanding balance will be covered for a critical illness or a sudden death.
Credit card balance protection
Comprehensive balance protection at an affordable price, based on the existing account balance on your card.
Planning a trip? Don’t forget to pack peace of mind. Whether it's a family visit, a semester abroad or a tropical vacation, when travelling, things don’t always go according to plan. That’s why we recommend getting travel insurance before take-off. With one of CUMIS’ comprehensive plans, you can relax knowing that you’re covered if the unexpected happens.
- Up to $10 million in out-of-province coverage for emergency hospital and doctor visits
- Exceptional claims service
- Affordable coverage with plans starting as low as $20 per trip
- 24/7 access to multi-lingual emergency travel assistance
- Convenient multi-trip plans ideal for frequent travellers, including an eight-day plan
- Assistance with lost or stolen travel documents
- Trip interruption and cancellation plans
- Flight accident and accidental death and dismemberment plans